We are excited to open our doors to welcome members back to our YMCAs, however, we want to be absolutely certain we can do it in a manner that ensures the health and safety of all our members and staff. Our wellness centers are open for members to workout, and a reservation is no longer required. We are also offering group exercise classes and access to our pools for lap swim. Reservations are strongly recommended to secure your spot for group ex and lap swim.
Kids Zones are also open, and reservations must be made by calling your branch directly.
If you are viewing this page on a mobile device, try using our mobile app. For the best user experience, please do not use Internet Explorer. Instead, use Google Chrome web browser to make your reservation.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- For your safety, no YMCA equipment will be available. Please bring your own tennis balls, racquets, goggles, etc.
- Starting Monday, June 1st, lap lane reservations will accommodate up to 2 lap swimmers per lane.
- All members will be required to sign a waiver before using the Y. CLICK HERE to review and sign the waiver.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and get healthy.
Use the dropdown menu options below make a reservation:
- Enter your name and email, and you will receive an email confirmation of your reservation.
- Please be courteous to other members and only reserve ONE time slot per day.
- Reserve your spot a maximum of 48 hours in advance. Note: if you are within the 48 hours and do not see the "Reserve" option, please call your branch.
- Kid Zones open Monday, June 1st. Reservations are required and can be made by calling your branch directly.
- Contact your local branch with questions.